An Outlander Weekend at Tryon Palace in New Bern
100 Middle Street
Inspired by Diana Gabaldon’s Outlander series, Our State and Celtic Force present an Outlander weekend at Tryon Palace in New Bern. Experience the history of Tryon Palace like Claire Fraser may have as depicted in the book A Breath of Snow and Ashes August 9-12, 2018.
- Three nights’ accommodations at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel New Bern Riverfront
- Thursday reception
- Three breakfasts
- Two dinners
- Weekend passes to Tryon Palace
- Shuttle transports from hotel to Tryon Palace Friday
- Pass to Outlander New Bern event all day Saturday
- Live entertainment and bagpipes
- All tours and seminars as scheduled
- Guided Outlander-themed tours of Tryon Palace
- Live video chat with personalities from the Outlander television series
- Welcome reception with Scottish drinks, food, music, and fellow Outlander fans
- Private dinner on the south lawn of Tryon Palace selected from Outlander Kitchen: The Official Outlander Companion Cookbook
- Trolley tour of New Bern
- Cocktail reception on the grounds of Tryon Palace with special music
- Live Celtic music throughout the weekend, including the theme song to Outlander and bagpipes
- Includes a pass to Saturday’s Outlander New Bern event at New Bern Convention Center and evening concert by the river
- Time to share your favorite Outlander quotes, scenes, or related stories
Price per person: $779, includes tax & gratuity. Based on double occupancy. Single rate available.
For reservations or more information, please contact Donovan with Celtic Force at (336) 499-9733 or visit thecelticforce.com
Create lasting memories with Our State. Our trips and events blend travel, food, history, people, and places to create a unique and one-of-a-kind experience. Surround yourself with Southern hospitality as you indulge your spirit of discovery. Learn more about Our State at ourstate.com.