Great Trains & Grand Canyons Trip April 2018
Join Our State on an excursion to one of America’s most spectacular red rock regions — Sedona, Arizona — including the Grand Canyon.
April 22 – 27, 2018.
- Round-trip airfare — RDU
- 5 nights Poco Diablo Resort
- 9 meals
- All sightseeing per itinerary
- All admissions per itinerary
- Hotel transfers
- Professional tour director
- Our State host
- Wine and beer reception
- Motor coach transportation
- Baggage handling
- Two rail journeys: Grand Canyon Railway and Verde Canyon Railroad
- Grand Canyon National Park
- Oak Creek Canyon
- Black Bart’s Steakhouse
- Sedona trolley tour
- Chapel of the Holy Cross
- Uptown Sedona
- Tlaquepaque Arts & Crafts Village
- Montezuma Castle National Monument
- Chuckwagon supper and show
$2445 per person with a booking discount. (Double occupancy)
$2545 per person regular rate. (Double occupancy)
Single supplement $600.
For reservations, please call Melissa Grant at (877) 953-8687, ext. 238 (Pacific Standard Time).
Limited spots available.
Create lasting memories with Our State. Our trips and events blend travel, food, history, people, and places to create a unique and one-of-a-kind experience. Surround yourself with Southern hospitality as you indulge your spirit of discovery. Learn more about Our State at ourstate.com.