Explore the Spirit of Mount Airy
Delight in the small-town charm of Mount Airy as we explore the area that helped inspire The Andy Griffith Show and meet the makers who draw inspiration from the scenic land.
June 8-10, 2018
- Two nights’ accommodations at the newly renovated Hampton Inn Mount Airy
- Friday sunset supper in the orchards of Miss Angel’s farm
- Saturday chef’s dinner with wine pairings at Harvest Grill at Shelton Vineyards
- Breakfast Saturday and Sunday
- All sightseeing and admissions per itinerary
- Private tour, tasting, and storytelling at Mayberry Spirits Distillery
- Tour and talk at the Andy Griffith Museum starring Neal Brower, author of Mayberry 101: Behind The Scenes of a TV Classic
- Visit Wally’s Service Station, a replica of the Mayberry Courthouse; peruse collectibles and vintage vehicles; and enjoy shopping the General Store
- Guided motor coach tour of Mount Airy, featuring Andy Griffith’s homeplace and the granite quarry
- Private party at Miss Angel’s farm, complete with a sunset supper, featuring brick oven pizza, homemade peach ice cream, a campfire, tractor rides, and bluegrass music
- Time for shopping in the unique shops along Main Street
Price per couple: $795 (includes tax and gratuity), based on double occupancy.
Single rate available.
For reservations, please call the Hampton Inn Mount Airy
(336) 789-5999 (Mention code OSG)
Create lasting memories with Our State. Our trips and events blend travel, food, history, people, and places to create a unique and one-of-a-kind experience. Surround yourself with Southern hospitality as you indulge your spirit of discovery. Learn more about Our State at ourstate.com.