Explore Hillside in Greensboro
From A&E’s Hoarders to a designer show house, discover how Preservation Greensboro and a team of renowned interior designers and artisans transformed Hillside into a historic gem for a modern family. Originally built for Julian Price, President of Jefferson Standard Life Insurance Company, Hillside is a 1929 architectural treasure.
April 20-22, 2018
- Two nights’ accommodations at Grandover Resort and Conference Center
- Friday night welcome dinner — Wine and Swine
- Saturday and Sunday breakfast buffet in the Di Valletta Restaurant
- Saturday chef’s dinner with wine pairings and live music
- All tours, talks, and seminars
- Guided tour of Hillside house, gardens, and grounds
- Q&A with the lead interior designer
- Opportunity to discuss house décor and renovation materials with suppliers
- Shop the Hillside Garage, a marketplace of North Carolina-made items
- Behind-the-scenes tour of Replacements, Ltd., the world’s largest retailer of china, crystal, and silverware, including current and discontinued patterns
- “Fresh Looks for Heirloom China” — a private class on incorporating heirloom pieces into artistic and sophisticated place settings
For more information about Hillside, visit preservationgreensboro.org/hillside
Price per couple: $995, based on double occupancy. Single rates are available.
For reservations, call Grandover Resort at (800) 472-6301.
Create lasting memories with Our State. Our trips and events blend travel, food, history, people, and places to create a unique and one-of-a-kind experience. Surround yourself with Southern hospitality as you indulge your spirit of discovery. Learn more about Our State at ourstate.com.