Experience an Our State Mountain Getaway
Join Our State as we visit some of the most iconic spots in the charming towns of Hendersonville, Lake Lure, Chimney Rock, and Flat Rock in the awe-inspiring Blue Ridge Mountains August 16-19, 2018.
- Three nights’ accommodations at the Hampton Inn Hendersonville
- Breakfast each day
- Thursday night welcome reception and dinner at Burntshirt Vineyards
- Friday lunch at The 1927 Lake Lure Inn & Spa
- Friday dinner at Hubba Hubba Smokehouse
- Saturday dinner at Season’s Restaurant at Highland Lake Inn
- All sightseeing and admissions per itinerary
- Wine tasting, vineyard tour, and exclusive Our State dinner at Burntshirt Vineyards
- Guided tour of Lake Lure Inn and the rare, antique upright music boxes
- Flowering Bridge at Lake Lure
- Lake Lure Boat Tour
- Chimney Rock visit, including Radical Raptors presentation
- Private guided tour of the Carl Sandburg National Historic Site
- Guided tour of Hendersonville
- Free time for shopping and dining in Historic Hendersonville
- Blockbuster musical at Flat Rock Playhouse
$745 per person based on double occupancy. Includes taxes.
$985 single rate. Includes taxes.
For reservations or more information, please contact Vicki Balk at (800) 933-2621 ext. 16003 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Create lasting memories with Our State. Our trips and events blend travel, food, history, people, and places to create a unique and one-of-a-kind experience. Surround yourself with Southern hospitality as you indulge your spirit of discovery. Learn more about Our State at ourstate.com.