Biltmore Glamour on Board: Fashion from Titanic the Movie
Join Our State for Glamour on Board: Fashion from Titanic the Movie at Biltmore featuring the first large-scale exhibition of costumes from Titanic, which won a record 11 Oscars®, including Best Picture and Best Costume Design.
April 13-15, 2018
- Two nights’ accommodations at The Inn on Biltmore EstateTM
- Welcome reception with light hors d’oeuvres, wine, and beer
- Chef’s Breakfast Buffet daily in The Dining Room
- Our State presentations and packaged tours
- Complimentary estate daytime admission for length of stay
- Dinner Saturday evening featuring courses inspired by the first-class menu served aboard Titanic
- Valet parking at The Inn on Biltmore EstateTM
- Private presentation with a Biltmore Museum Services staff member on the fashion and lifestyle of the era, when the great ocean liners of the early 20th century were known as “Floating Palaces” offering high society and luxurious travel
- Exclusive hosted tour of Titanic costumes in Biltmore House
- Pre-dinner reception featuring passed wine and hors d’oeuvres
- Departure gift delivered to your room Saturday night
Packages starting at $1760.00 plus taxes, based on double occupancy. Single rate is available. The room rate is based on room type and availability. The reservationists at Biltmore can assist you.
For reservations, call (800) 408-4397 or book online at biltmore.com/ourstatepackage.
Create lasting memories with Our State. Our trips and events blend travel, food, history, people, and places to create a unique and one-of-a-kind experience. Surround yourself with Southern hospitality as you indulge your spirit of discovery. Learn more about Our State at ourstate.com.