Biltmore At Its Most Enchanting
Explore enchanting Biltmore with Our State to kick off the Christmas season!
November 19-21, 2021.
- • Two nights accommodations at The Inn on Biltmore Estate
- • Welcome reception with light hors d’oeuvres, beer, and wine
- • Chef’s Breakfast daily in The Dining Room
- • Our State packaged tours
- • Estate and Biltmore House daytime admission
- • Three-course dinner with wine and live entertainment
- • Valet parking at The Inn
- • One daytime admission to Legends of Art & Innovation: Van Gogh Alive created by Grande Experiences
- • One night admission and audio guides for Candlelight Christmas Evenings
- • Pre-dinner reception at The Inn’s Gallery with wine and hors d’oeuvres, followed by a three-course holiday dinner with cuisine reflecting the first Christmas dinner at Biltmore
- • Holiday design & impressionist floral art demonstration
Prices start at $2,230 plus taxes, based on room availability and type.
The cost is for two people and is based on double occupancy.
For reservations and pricing information, call (800) 408-4397. Or you may book online biltmore.com/ourstatepackage.
For more information about the weekend, please call Our State ’s Travel Director Amy Wood Pasquini at (800) 948-1409, or email email@example.com.