Biltmore At Its Most Enchanting
Explore enchanting Biltmore with Our State to kick off the Christmas season!
November 20-22, 2020.
- • Two nights accommodations at The Inn on Biltmore Estate
- • Welcome reception with light hors d’oeuvres, beer, and wine
- • Chef’s Breakfast Buffet daily in The Dining Room
- • Our State packaged tours
- • Estate and Biltmore House daytime admission for length of stay
- • Three-course dinner with wine and live entertainment
- • Valet parking at The Inn
- • Estate shuttle service
- • Private presentation with Biltmore’s Floral Manager Elizabeth Borchers and her team on behind-the-scenes secrets as they reveal a glimpse into the inspiration behind this year’s candlelight theme and what it takes to decorate an 8,000 estate
- • Self-guided Candlelight Christmas Evening tour of the Biltmore House
- • Pre-dinner reception at The Inn’s Gallery with passed wine and hors d’oeuvres, followed by a three-course holiday dinner with cuisine reflecting the first Christmas dinner at Biltmore
Prices start at $1,750 plus taxes, based on room availability and type.
The cost is for two people and is based on double occupancy.
For reservations and pricing information, call (800) 408-4397. Or you may book online biltmore.com/ourstatepackage.
For more information about the weekend, please call Our State ’s Travel Director Amy Wood Pasquini at (800) 948-1409, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.